A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device to access a particular website to store and retrieve information about the navigation done on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's choices and habits. On this website, the cookies that exist are necessary for the operation of this.
Cookies, depending on how long they remain active, can be divided into session or persistent cookies:
• Session cookies: the data collected and stored by these cookies are collected while the user browses the website, and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies: through these cookies the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third party:
• Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In terms of purpose, cookies can be:
• Technical cookies: these cookies allow to control traffic and data communication.
• Personalization cookies: these cookies allow access to users according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
• Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites and allow the elaboration of a user profile.
• Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
• _ga: It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Domain: .jamesandrita.com. Expiration: 2 years.
• _gat: Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rates. Domain: .jamesandrita.com. Expiration: 1 day.
• _gid: It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Domain: .jamesandrita.com. Expiration: 1 day.
• CONSENT: Technical cookie to control the acceptance of cookies. Domain: .google.com. Expiration: 20 years.
• NID: For Google to count the number of users using the maps. Domain: .google.com. Expiration: 7 months.
• 1P_JAR: To customize ads based on user interests. Domain: .google.com. Expiration: 1 week.
The user can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
• Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
• Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
• Information about cookies for Opera.
• Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
• Information about cookies for Safari.